We know Spring Cleaning can be a really daunting task. That’s why we came up with the Goodwill Spring Declutter Challenge!
The rules were: Pick a room in your house that needed an organizational overhaul, snap a “before” pic of your messy bedroom, craft room, garage, laundry room or any other area of your abode, and then an “after” pic of your delightfully decluttered space.
We even got a few of our bloggers in on the decluttering action.
First, there was Shanika’s closet declutter:
Then, Anne gave herself the task of decluttering her guest bedroom:
We were thrilled to see a few of our fans joined in too!
Now it’s time for you to vote for your favorite #GWSpringDeclutter project! Who will be the winner?
1. urvintagegirl’s fabulous closet to office space makeover:
And then there’s Paula who took on a whopping THREE rooms in her home!
2. First, a closet that needed a little love:
3. Then she moved on to her dining room:
4. For her final act, she took on another closet, which is now a neatly-organized space for some adorable little dresses:
5. When John realized he had way more polos than he ever intended to wear again, a purge was in order:
Choose your top 3 entries by voting 1, 2, 3,4, or 5 in the comments section below (one vote per person)!
Winners will be announced on May 16th.
Thanks to everyone who’s shared, liked, and participated in The Goodwill Spring Declutter Challenge!