As far as I’m concerned, summer is here. The sun is out, it’s warm, and I have songs like “Summer Lovin'” stuck in my head. It’s a great time to put away your winter clothes and break out your warm weather favorites. I’ve put together a roundup of summer posts that I love.
1. This DIY Ruffle Embellishment is a simple way to add a special touch to a plain t-shirt! I still love the contrasting colors.
2. Isn’t this a great combo? Leah’s flowy white vest pairs perfectly with her denim skirt–both from Goodwill!
3. A plaid shirt and jeans–the perfect weekend pairing.
4. Fringe is still pretty popular and this DIY T-shirt Tote is a super simple way to add a new bag to your next beach trip!
5. Loving the polka dot trend? This 5 Minute T-shirt DIY is too fun to pass up.
Are you ready for summer? Try one of these fashion ideas or DIYs!
If you like it, pin it!
Enjoying the Good Life,