Hip Hip Hooray! Valentine’s Day is next week! I hope your making fun plans because it’s such a fun holiday to celebrate. I’m planning a party, but I plan on sharing more about that next week!
If you need some ideas on where to get started, here a a few I have seen online and liked.
1. I wish I was really good at making sugar cookies. These “kiss me” cookies are adorable!
2. This DIY Giant Balloon Heart is the coolest!
3. I absolutely love these free printable Valentine’s! I think you could use them all year, too.
4. These Confetti Crackers would be a fun Valentine to hand out to your friends! (Grown ups can give Valentine’s, too!)
5. If you’re throwing a party, these DIY Kissed Balloons would be a fun addition!
Have a great week! I hope you feel inspired!
Enjoying the Good Life,