1. The parachute cord wrapped mason jar that I blogged about on Monday. It’s sitting in my kitchen and it adds such a happy burst of color.
2. My Mr. took me all over town to find a 1.5″ curling iron. Seriously, 5 different stores and we decided to just order one online. Why is this so hard to find? Regardless, it was really sweet of him. And, the curling iron? Best my hair has looked in a long time. I was in a serious hair rut and this is a jewel.
3. Call me dramatic, but this documentary changed our lives. Really. It is so informative about plastics and the dangers that are associated with them. It used to be on Netflix, but you can watch it for $3.99 on Amazon. Worth every penny.
4. Essie nail polish. DBP, Toluene, and Formaldehyde Free.
5. Chipotle Grilled Chicken Tacos with Pineapple Slaw. I didn’t have a few of the ingredients (Like the chipotle!), but guys…this was SO GOOD! One of my favorite dishes we have made in a while. Perfect summer dinner.
Enjoying the Good Life,