1. Did you know that the Pantone color of the year is Radiant Orchid? I’m all about the Pantone color of the year. Last year, my Mr. texted me just because he heard the 2013 color and knew I’d want to know. True love. But, I’m having a hard time embracing this one.
2. Pretty much every day, lately, I cut a slice of lemon, put it in my glass, and fill it with water. Drink, repeat, all day (with the same lemon). Something about it is just refreshing. And, lemon water is good for you. So, win/win.
3. I got a month trial of Hulu Plus just so I can catch up on this season of The Mindy Project. Am I the only one who thinks that show is hilarious? Also, I love the set design for her apartment and office. I may or may not have looked up the set design on Pinterest.
4. Speaking of Pinterest: Did you see the envelopes I made this week? They’re on my DIY board, so share the love.
5. I found out that Monday is National Chocolate Cake Day. What even is that? I don’t know, but I say we embrace it.
Enjoying the Good Life,