1. Young House Love posted a great tutorial on Covering a Wall With Fabric. I’ve done something similar using liquid starch.
2. How about these DIY Yellow Curtains by Jenny? I like em. They add so much to the room and you could easily do this with curtains from Goodwill. Thinking beyond what something initially looks like!
3. Have you signed up for the Goodwill Mud Run?
4. Chalkboard balloons? Yes, please! I also think you could accomplish this with black balloons and a white marker.
5. This DIY Treat Tower that I pinned was made from dishes and candlesticks from Goodwill and cost less than $5!
Enjoying the Good Life,