1. Goodwill is full of random books and Upcycling a Book into a Planter is definitely a new, creative use!
2. I love watermelon! Such a summer treat! I may or may not have eaten one almost all on my own this week (it was small!). So, when I saw this DIY pinata, it was love at first sight. I think someone should make it just for a fun cook out or summer get-together.
3. I think this post on Real Life on a Budget is one of my top favorite posts, ever. Lauren shares great tips and ideas for money-saving decorating!
4. Did you see my post on Clean Strawberry Jam? It’s yummy and healthy!
5. A fun DIY for using Goodwill jars as wedding centerpieces!
Enjoying the Good Life,