1. Mother’s Day is coming up and this Free Printable Banner and Party Kit from Oh Happy Day is so cute! This could make a get together feel a little more special!
2. We went strawberry picking yesterday (yum! fun!) and I plan to grab some more to make jam. I found this recipe for Berry Berry Clean Jam that I want to use. No sugar? No additives? Sounds awesome.
3. If you’re like me, you probably see lamps at Goodwill almost every time you go. I’ve bought and upcycled my fair share, but I really like this idea that I pinned for painting a design with a Sharpie! Maybe time for another lamp?
4. Thursday is National Chocolate Chip Day! This exists? Can we send cards for it? Here’s a yum recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookies!
5. Wedding Chicks has a lot of free invitation printables that I think would be fun to use for a wedding, shower, or just a party in general. I love to find a good free printable!
Enjoying the Good Life,