I’ve been repinning and loving all the great ideas floating around the internet. Are you following on Pinterest? If not, than you’re missing out on a fun time!
1. These are fantastic tips for thrifting and decorating on a budget!
2. How great is this shirt? I’m thinking a men’s shirt from Goodwill and a bleach pen with a circular stamp or stencil.
3. It would be so fun to make this necklace!
4. Sort of wishing I didn’t pass up the dishes I saw at Goodwill. This diy is so creative.
5. Y’all, I made this scarf. It takes less than an hour. I know, right? It’s called arm knitting. I had to watch a couple videos before I got it down, but once I understood it, it was SO easy. This video was the most helpful.
Enjoying the Good Life,