1. My friend, Courtney, found this rug at a Goodwill in Columbia. $36 and she said it looked brand new from Target! Isn’t it incredibly beautiful? And such a deal!
2. I love this roundup by A Beautiful Mess called 20 Craft Projects under $10! My kind of crafting!
3. Are you in the mood for spring cleaning? I’ve been wanting to clean so much and I love using products that are homemade and chemical free. If you need a starting place, check out my blog post on DIY Cleaning Products!
4. This post on DIY Goodwill Finds will make you want to jump up and head to Goodwill in search of crafting supplies! I think her little tray is so cute.
5. I found a recipe on Pinterest for “chocolate pudding”. You just blend one banana and one tablespoon of cocoa powder per serving. That’s it! Two ingredients, two minutes, guilt free. And, SO GOOD!
Enjoying the Good Life,