Happy Thursday! I hope you’re in the DIY mood because I have a great roundup for you today! I have a pretty long list of projects that I’d like to do and these are a few that I’m really loving right now.
1. Scarves are a pretty common Goodwill find and these DIY Anthropologie-Inspired Scarf Flats would be such a cute project!
2. This Anthropologie-Inspired Tassel Pillow would be such a fun way to update a pillow. I have a friend who just found some great pillows at Goodwill.
3. We need to make a Woven Rag Rug.
4. This DIY Laundry Bag would make the chore a little more cheerful!
5. Ah! Kicking myself for getting rid of the globe that I bought at Goodwill. How great is this globe? I think it would make a great DIY project!
Enjoying the Good Life,