1. Loving this New Year’s dress that Brea found at Goodwill! DC Goodwill shared it on twitter and I’m glad I saw it! So fun.
2. Part of our fam had the flu over Christmas, so we celebrated Christmas, again, tonight. Two Christmases! Nothing to complain about!
3. I have an appointment to get my hair cut. Hooray! I’m pretty sure one of my resolutions, last year, was to take better care of my hair. I think the year started off pretty well, but it definitely did not end fabulously.
4. Did you make a resolution? Tell me about it! I just heard someone say that voicing your goals to others helps you stick by them, so let that be incentive! Plus, I like to hear what other people are doing.
5. I love everything about the decor in this room. Like, borderline made me emotional. (Is that weird?). The room was also done for a good cause. And, check out that fridge. Gold duct tape. My, oh, my.
Enjoying the Good Life,