1. We are on Instagram! Check it out & follow along @Goodwill_SC!
2. Why, oh why, did I get rid of my globe from Goodwill? This globe that I pinned is so unique. I also saw one painted white and gold that was the cat’s pajamas.
3. I like the idea of painting a thrifted tea set. This would also be cute on coffee mugs!
4. School is starting. This DIY Paper Flowers Sharpie Bouquet would be a cute “back to school” gift for a teacher.
5. Speaking of school, here’s a little roundup of Back to School Party ideas. I didn’t know that chalkboard cakes existed. Crazytown.
Enjoying the Good Life,