1. Have a pair of Goodwill flats that need a little TLC? How cute is this shoe DIY?
2. I think this scrap fabric lamp would be outdoors or in a kids room. You could use clothing from Goodwill in fun patterns!
3. Emily, from Jones Design Company, shared a tutorial for beautiful Crepe Paper Poppies.
4. A Slider’s Party? That just sounds amazing. You could even do this with deli turkey or veggie style!
5. Did you celebrate National Chocolate Chip Day yesterday? I’d love to hear what you did!
Enjoying the Good Life,