1. Did you see the bookshelf that I papered? So glad to check that off my list of things to do! It looks 10x better and now that I’m styling the shelves, I love the look even more!
2. Oh Happy Day has a great collection of 7 Mother’s Day DIY Ideas. I especially love the breakfast printables and the cake topper!
3. I made this banana bread yesterday and it was amazing. I had to make a few small tweaks to the recipe to use what I had on hand, but it was delicious and incredibly moist. Try it, you’ll like it. I wanted to add chocolate chips, but realized I was out (Out! How did that happen?!). Next time.
4. This Mother’s Day Brunch at The Allison Show looks like a grand ol’ time, for sure. The most fun Mother’s Day party I’ve seen. I love the pineapple print and congratulations to the girl in the purple tights for being so cool and wearing those!
5. Have you found anything fun and cool at Goodwill, lately? I want to see pictures!
Enjoying the Good Life,