1. Did you see the little shelf I re-did on Monday? I asked for help on figuring out what it was and you guys came through! It’s an old tv cart. But, I really like Brittany’s idea of turning it into a drink cart. I’m thinking a coffee station!
2. Speaking of Brittany, I love her review of this little beauty blender. Seriously, her makeup looks gorgeous here and it makes me want to run out and get one of these. Right now, I apply makeup with my fingers. I know! Not good.
3. Abbey from Along Abbey Road Road shared this recipe for DIY Edible Finger Paint. Such a good idea for people with kids!
4. I saw a really cool swag/garland in the window of a JCrew, yesterday, and now I’m itching to make it and share it on the blog. I’ve never seen one like it. Planning on sharing that soon! Get excited!
5. How sweet is this free printable that I pinned on my DIY board? I think it would be such a happy reminder hanging in a home.
Enjoying the Good Life,